NAIGRA 4” WF SS Submersible motor specially designed, with the latest manufacturing techniques. Years of experience, superior design and better manufacturing have resulted into development of this range of motor. Which are efficient and reliable in operation. Strict quality assurance during the total process assure trouble free and reliability in operation requiring minimum maintenance.
Built for coupling with submersible multistage high and low load thrust 4” pumps for clean water deep well.
Technical Features :-
- 4” WF SS Series Motors are water Lubricated and rewindable.
- Motor shaft is of SS 420 grade or above.
- Stator shell is of SS 304 grade.
- Winding wire poly propylene with insulation Class-B.
- Flange and shaft protrusion as per NEMA standard.
- Water lubricated radial and thrust bearing.
- Degree of protection: IP 68
- Mounting: vertical/horizontal.
- Single phase motors are capacitor start capacitor run.
- Dynamically balanced rotor ensure smooth running.
- Solid copper bars inserted in to our piece billet rotor offer great rigidity.
- Motor cable length: 3m/3core.
Operating Limits :-
- Maximum allowable rating voltage fluctuation +6%-10%.
- Maximum motor starting per hour: 30
- Water well temperature range-0 to 30°C with minimum flow rate speed of 0.08m/s.
- Liquid for use clean water (Ph 6.5 to 8)
- Pumped liquids:-Clean, thin, non aggressive, non explosive, clear, cold, fresh water without abrasives.
- Without abrasives.
- Axial thrust: 3000N from 2.2 kw up to 7.5 kw.
- Three Phase : 2.2 to 7.50 kW, 380-400-415 Volt / 50 Hz
- Three Phase : 2.5 to 7.50 kW, 230-380-460 Volt / 60 Hz